Monday, March 14, 2011

When You Feel Really Cool, Only to Find Out Later That You Didn't...

I came across these lovely pictures from the time Brock and I went shooting over Thanksgiving break last fall.

This is what I thought I looked like:



This is what I actually looked like:


And here is a close-up:

And this was before we got married. I'm astonished Brock actually went through with it after seeing this little gem. I guess the thought of waking up next to a Biggest Loser contestant wasn't enough to completely scare him off. We now know that no matter what, Brock Sargent is officially not shallow.


8 comments:

  1. You are absolutely hilarious and GORGEOUS no matter what you are doing!! LOVED seeing you yesterday at church:) Hope Brock gets back SOON!!! LOVE YA GIRL and lets go for yogurt asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha oh my gosh I am dying.
    And I don't think the back lash (Im sure there is another name) of shooting a weapon is particularly flattering for anyone! I think you were a good sport for even participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing so hard! That's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha Along with everyone else, I am busting up. This post is hilarious! You are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarium 2011 Carolyn. I love "real life" photos. And you would be the worst biggest loser contestant ever because you are already skinny. You know the part where they show the contestant's favorite binge food? I just had a visual of me and you on the show and they would show a box of reduced fat wheat thins and Maverick frozen yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! I'm just glad I haven't had my picture taken when I've gone shooting. Ha.I'm sure I would look worse, it freaks me out. ha. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaha i am blog stalking you and literally am cracking up in my bedroom alone. i am so creepy. but that's in now right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sitting in my bedroom by myself laughing so hard. This post seriously just made my day. You are hilarious. P.S. i once shot a gun with blake herzinger and the gun made me like jolt backwards, it was fun though

    ReplyDelete